1. Anderson, J.R. (1993). Rules of the mind. Hillsdale NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
2. Bui, H. Y. G. (2014). Task readiness: Theoretical framework and empirical evidence from topic familiarity, strategic planning, and proficiency levels. In P. Skehan (Ed.), Processing perspectives on task performance (pp. 63-94). Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
3. Bygate, M. (2001). Effects of task repetition on the structure and control of oral language. In M. Bygate, P. Skehan, & M. Swain (Eds.), Researching pedagogic tasks: Second language learning, teaching and testing (pp. 23−48). Harlow, England: Longman.
4. Ellis, R. (2005).Planning and task performance in a second language. Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
5. Mehrang, F.,&Rahimpour, M. (2010). The impact of task structure and planning conditions on oral performance of EFL learners. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences: World Conference on Educational Sciences 2010, Istanbul, Turkey.
6. Meraji, S.R. (2011). Planning time, strategy use, and written task production in a pedagogic vs. a testing context. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 2( 2), 338-352
7. Mochizuki, N. & Ortega, L. (2008). Balancing communication and grammar in beginning level foreign language classrooms: A study of guided planning and relativization. Language Teaching Research, 12, 11-37.
8. Newell, A. & Simon, H. (1972). Human problem solving. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
9. Robinson, P. (2001). Cognition and second language instruction. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
10. Samuda, V. (2001). Guiding relationships between form and meaning during task performance: The role of the teacher. In M. Bygate, P. Skehan, & M. Swain (Eds.), Researching pedagogic tasks: Second language learning, teaching and testing (pp. 119-141). New York: Longman.
11. Seyyedi, K., Mohamed Ismail, Sh., A., Orang, M., & SharafiNejad, M. (2013). The effect of pre-task planning time on L2 learners' narrative writing performance .English Language Teaching, 6(12), 1-10.
12. Shin, Y. (2008). The effects of planning on L2 writing: a study of Korean learners of English as a foreign language (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). University of Iowa, Iowa city, Iowa.
13. Skehan, P. (1996). A framework for the implementation of task-based instruction.Applied Linguistics, 17 (1), 38-62.
14. Skehan, P. (1998). A cognitive approach to language learning. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.
15. VanPatten, B. (1990). Attending to form and content in the input: An experiment in consciousness .Studies in Second Language Acquisition, 12, 287-301.